if you go and check out http://thestilettomum.wordpress.com/2012/10/17/blogger-secret-santa-61-and-counting/ , you will notice that The Stiletto Mum is organising a bit of Goodwill and gift giving and all that – for the Festive Season.
And I have decided that I am there, like Fred Bear … It’s on, like Donkey Kong …
How it works: I think you get over to the blogsite (apparently, you don’t need to be a blogwriter – just reading a few of them is enough), and make your voice known – then you get put on the list and there is a big mix up, and, Voila – you get a prezzie in the post!
You are also supposed to write a little about you, yourself and Irene – so that the Gift-or can bestow on the Gift-ee a prezzie that is worthy.
Now, a study on the habits and deep-inner psyche that makes up https://rosfromscratch.wordpress.com ….
– I am not a big reader, although I love how-to books and, yes, I soak up the Ideas mag every month – also the Essentials, Your Family, etc, etc.
– Love my baking – cute little cups and gadgets and books and decorations….
– Please do not buy me chocolate – this is the one thing that I just buy for myself, whenever I feel like it. Not a novelty in this house, more like a grocery cupboard staple.
– Am quite taken with the value for money stuff you get at Mr Price Home, especially the eighteenth-voertsek-Victorian-Botannical stuff, with the birdies, butterflies and twigs and orchards.
– I bubblebath every night, except for when I wash my hair in the shower. I love a good bottle of nice smelling stuff. And have discovered that the most expensive is not always the nicest or lingering. With this said, I will, however bend over backwards for anything from the Charlotte Rhys range.
– And I am ashamed to say I use linen mist every evening – but only on my pillow.
– I have no issues with Clicks products.
– I love a good laugh
– I love retro stuff, especially tins, posters, kitchen paraphenalia and bluntcards – the ruder, the better.
– I am not adverse to dangly earrings and vintage jewellery and wine.
– And Franschoek.
Well, that should exploit the gift budget of 100 ront a 1000 times over….